The love of your life. Your soulmate. Your life partner. That special someone. Whether we admit it or not, many of us are looking for our perfect match.
We want someone by our side who will love us even in our moments of imperfection and with whom we can share the memories of our lives, we’ve seen enough films about it so it has to be possible right?
Love is not a fairy tale so you can stop looking for a perfect “10” that meets all of the qualifications on your wish list.
However, it is possible to find someone to stand by your side, defy the chaos of the world, and help you experience life to its fullest.
How do you lay the foundations to attract that kind of love into your life?
Here are 5 secrets to get you started:
1. Be authentic. To find true love, you need to emphasize the real you first. If you want someone to love you even in your moments of imperfection, you must be willing to do so for someone else. Be honest with yourself, then you will be ready for each other’s authenticity. What makes you really happy?
What do you want to achieve in your life?
It’s easy to get caught up in a pattern of pleasing others and doing whatever seems popular or “normal” right now. If you change your personality, passions, or goals to please others, you are not yourself.
People are drawn to credibility. Get to know each other, love each other, and learn to act and speak authentically.
2. Be your best self. Although opposites can attract, the first thing to understand is that “like attracts like”. They set the value for the person you want to spend your life with. You wouldn’t be looking for a lethargic, voracious, stingy guy with ketchup stains on his shirt who kept complaining.
So first find out how to write your own actions. Do you want to spend your days with a healthy person who will take care of their body?
Then lace up your sneakers and hit the gym yourself! Would you like to be surrounded by someone who sees the best in people and situations?
Then stop complaining! Would you like to find someone who strives to live every day with grace, joy, goal-oriented, and morally good? You already understand what is meant. . .
3. Be confident. Trust yourself, your choices, and your ability to let love enter your life. When you are authentic and fully yourself, that trust gives off a semblance of self-worth.
You will attract someone who recognizes, values , and loves who you are.
Foster that trust by knowing that you are whole and perfect. Understand that having a soul mate is nice, but not a must. You alone are good enough.
4. Be open. When you feel like meeting someone new you need to be willing to connect with and open up to the people around you.
If someone starts a conversation next to you in the coffee line, dare to connect here. Even if you don’t want that person to be the love of your life, practice openness anyway.
As you develop this energy of openness, you will more easily have encounters that can lead to lasting relationships.
5. Be happy. Probably the most important secret on this list is to be happy. Everyone wants to be around happy people. Happiness is magnetic. So focus on the things that make you happy.