When we talk about Aries we are talking about the sign of the fiery element, passionate and temperamental, living in harmony with his passion and drive.
Aries women will tell you everything that is on their mind and when something is out of the norm.
So Aries are straightforward, they say what they think, no matter how rude it may sound at times, and if necessary they will also be aggressive to get their point across.
They do not care what others think of them and they live their lives uncompromisingly without pleasing others and conforming to their ideals.
They know who they are and that gives them the strength not to fake falsehood and act as they want.
The ruler of Aries is Mars and all women born under this sign are fierce warriors whom even the strongest man fears.
Almost every man adores the beauty of the Aries woman, but not all can handle her self-confidence and strength.
An Aries woman never needs a husband or help, and so she is feared by many, despite her strength and grace.
If we go back to the mythological background of Mars, especially with the Greeks who called him Ares, we see that he wasn’t a guy with a good reputation, but he was honest in everything he did.
In fact, jokes have been made about him for not being successful with his intentions.
Although he was the god of war, he did not achieve victories, but his sister, the goddess of justice, but also the goddess of victory, Athena.
Aries can appear rude, even raw, to us, and their outbursts do more harm than good.
But maybe things are not what they seem, and we can all learn from Aries people, the children of Ares, to live raw, harsh and uncompromising without worrying about what others might think of us .
1. “A woman with one voice is, by definition, a strong woman. But finding that voice can be remarkably difficult. ”
2. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
3. There is nothing a man can do that I cannot do better and in heels.
4. “I was never too keen on tears anyway.”
5. “There is no stronger force than a woman who is determined to stand up.”
6. “I am not what happened to me. I am what I want to be. ”
7. “There’s a damn good reason Aries is the first sign of the zodiac.”
8. “It’s hard not to be a fighter when you’re under constant fire.”
9. “Aries women are the ones who don’t need you, but still choose to keep you in their lives.”
10. “There is a rule. The rule is that there are no rules ”.
11. “I think scars are like battle wounds – beautiful in a way. They show what you’ve been through and how strong you are because you survived it. ”
12. “An Aries woman’s love burns as long as you fuel her and as long as you respect her.”
13. “If you really know yourself, nobody can tell you anything about yourself.”
14. “To be powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people it’s you, it’s not you. ”
15. “We need women who are strong enough to be gentle, so educated that they can be humble, so combative that they can be compassionate in their hearts, so passionate that they can be rational, and so disciplined that they can be free. “
16. “In the heart of an Aries you find the soul of a Knight of the Round Table: noble and loyal, and unwilling to share with any other knight or lady.”
17. “Aries ladies have their own way of seeing the world: they often point out how it is and eagerly point out when the emperor is not wearing clothes.”
18. “The Aries woman will help you find your lost dreams and she has great faith in all of your plans.”
19. “The Aries woman gets angry quickly, but also quickly becomes calm again.”
20. “Aries must be reminded again and again that when winter comes, the wonder of spring cannot be far away.”
21. “Courage does not mean having the strength to carry on – it means to carry on when one has no strength.”
22. “An Aries must come first. It will do you good to remember it. ”
23. “If an Aries hurts you, you must have earned it.”
24. “Proud is to hold your head up when everyone around you lowers theirs.”
25. “The ram waits on his fiery throne with hatred if you anger him.”